3.2

I ordered a custom jersey for a Christmas present a month and a half before I'd need it. I received the jersey and they spelled the name incorrectly.

The way they spelled the name didn't even make sense, so whoever proofed the jersey, even if they do, is insane. I checked my original order to confirm if I'd ordered the jersey correctly and I did so it was a manufacture error not a user error. I contacted the customer service department, explained everything, told them it was supposed to be a Christmas present and I was informed that I'd be contacted via email that Wednesday. I received nothing, called on Thursday, they informed me that it was "still within their time frame to reach out" so it's just a "waiting game".

I received an email this Monday from someone who can barely write proper English sentences informing me that they cannot replace my product and they'd be happy to refund me if I send the product back. I requested a mangers contact information by end of day but of course I heard nothing back.

This is literally the WORST company I've ever purchased anything from and they have the absolute WORST customer service. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.

Reason of review: Incorrect Product Received when correct product ordered. Horrible customer service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Easy navigation of the website, Shipping was fairly quick on my first order, Many products to choose from, Quality is great, Affordable especially with discount codes.

I didn't like: Horrible customer serivce, Delivery service for second item was untimely beyond belief, Refund policy is bogus, Quality unacceptable due to being incorrectly made.

Comments