2.5

I purchased a Colorado Rockies 25th-anniversary jersey from mlbshop.com on 9/8/2018. I purchased the item from the retailer in plenty of time and was looking for the authentic jersey that the current Colorado Rockies players are wearing.

I received my order 11 days later on 9/19/2018. After opening my package I was excited to receive my jersey until I inspected the jersey. The original purchased item is supposed to contain sewn on the front and rear numbers, the player's name on the back, a Rockies logo patch on the left arm, and a 25 years patch on the right sleeve... see this link here: https://www.mlbshop.com/colorado-rockies/mens-colorado-rockies-majestic-gray-25th-season-patch-on-field-flex-base-custom-jersey/t-58996437+p-573274968047+z-8-3845254870.

The image from the site was showing all of those items. My jersey, however, was missing the patch on the right sleeve that makes the jersey the 25th-anniversary jersey, without this patch it is a basic "authentic" jersey. I paid a premium for this jersey being the 25th-anniversary jersey, but with the missing patch, I feel like I purchased a misleading product at a premium price. I will attach images or send them if I have the opportunity to do such or even forward the email chain to whomever I need to...

I contacted the MLB shop customer service number and they had to "put in a ticket with the manufacturer"...after a few days passed I was contacted by a representative Donna from MLB shop customer service. She stated on 9/21: Hello Troy, Thank you for reaching out to us! Our Returns Process is simple and hassle free, all you have to do is return your merchandise within 30 days of receiving these instructions. You can return the Men's Majestic Gray Colorado Rockies 25th Season Patch On-Field Flex Base Custom Jersey - Customized for a refund by using the prepaid return shipping label that we have attached.

To use this label, simply print it out and tape it to the front of your package. Depending on the label provided, you may return your order at any FedEx location. Manufacturer direct items do not require a return form to complete the return process and all returns must be in original condition, unworn/unused with original tags and labels. Your return item(s) will be inspected upon arrival before it is processed.

Once the return is received and approved, we will credit your purchase within seven business days. Please note that refunds are processed back to the Discover credit card used for the purchase and can take two to seven days to appear. If you need further assistance, simply respond to this message and it will be our pleasure to help! Sincerely, Donna Fan Advocate I felt that returning this item was not a appropriate response as by the time I would go through their entire return process that the season would be completely over and I would be out of luck getting this jersey...

So I sent a response email later that day: Hey Donna, Thanks for your reply. I appreciate that the return process is easy. However, I ordered this jersey at an appropriate amount of time to receive this before the last few games this year. I feel that returning this jersey is not the appropriate response to my request.

I feel since I paid $330 for this jersey to have all of the appropriate items attached and it does not that I should be refunded a good portion of this purchase which make this a premium purchase as advertising an Anniversary jersey and not giving me what I paid for. This is not appropriate for you the manufacturer to offer a 25th anniversary jersey missing the most important piece making it the 25th anniversary jersey. I do not want to sit and wait for you to make me send everything back, wait for you to refund me, and then I have to go through the process to find the jersey again and wait another 11 days to get it. By that time the season will be done.

Not sure why you won’t make the appropriate steps to rectify the situation to bring a repeat customer. Please see my attached images for you to review the missing patch and just make this right To this date I have not heard anything for 5 business days, and I feel like they are trying to avoid contacting me or making this right

Product or Service Mentioned: T-shirt.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments