I ordered a personalized baseball jersey from, and at first it looked okay, but then I realized that all the letters on the back of the jersey were not stitched on, some were just ironed on and some were stitched and ironed on (all the letters should have been ironed on and then stitched).So, the personalization looked *** because it wasn't done correctly.

Plus the team logo on the left sleeve was missing. When I contacted them to fix the problem, at first they said, "no problem" we'll send you a replacement jersey. After no jersey and a series of emails, I get another email stating that I had to take pictures and send them in to them of what was wrong.... After I did that then, stated that they would only issue a refund, which I didn't want, I wanted what I ordered.

In short, would not make good on the product that I purchased and I was quite disappointed.DON'T ORDER FROM MLBSHOP.COM, the quality assurance is very poor, and they really could care less whether or not you get what you ordered, and won't stand by their claim that your satisfaction is their priority.

Review about: Jersey.

Reason of review: Poor QA of product, and won't take care of the issue as they had originally stated that they would.

Preferred solution: A replacement personalized jersey that I was told I'd originally get.